1. What The Funk! works under the leadership and guidance of Class Act Artist Management, where presentation and understanding of our partners (YOU) is our only priority.
2. Once we agree to work together, a representative from Class Act Artist Management and What The Funk! will be ever present to insure no detail is missed for your special day.
3. What The Funk! will always cater their show to YOUR needs! Have a specific color scheme? No problem! Let us know and we will make that happen!
4. Through our management company, we can provide as a part of our wedding package, a Master of Ceremony, a photographer and or videographer to insure every wonderful moment of your day is accurately captured for you and your guest.
5. Do you need a pianist, acoustic guitar, solo vocals for your wedding? We will provide these artist for you as well (small additional fee).
6. A number of bands will offer to do your specialty songs (First Dance, Father/Daughter, Mother/Son), for free or for a small fee. What The Funk! will play your specialty request and as our gift to YOU, we will learn 3 additional tunes not on our playlist for free. That's right, FREE!
A partnership is an association of two or more persons to conduct a business. In What The Funk!, Class Act Artist Management and YOU, that partnership will be formed and we will work as one to make sure your special day is the best ever!
|Because You Love Me||Butterfly Kisses|
|Come Live With Me||Endless Love|
|Fly Me to The Moon||For the First Time|
|Friends||Grow Old With Me|
|Here and Now||How Do I Live|
|I Believe in You and Me||It Had To Be You|
|I Will Be Here||Look What Love Has Done|
|Lullaby||My Cherie Amour|
|Ribbon In the Sky||Sunrise, Sunset|
|Through the Years||Wedding Song|
|What a Wonderful World||Wind Beneath My Wings|
|You Light Up My Life||Unforgettable|